Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day to day



Centre lighting at my work place
(beautiful)creative   



In the next following weeks of my work experience I have decided to write share my day to day experience on my blog here and I hope to get in come few shots of things related or random..:)

I started my work experience on the 19 of April and I'm behind on the post
but every thing was written on each day but I didn't post so I'm going to do the catch up of the last for days in one post and for today in a separate post, that's a whole lot of typing...(that what I get for slacking...haha..oh well) so because of this I'm going to be picking out the high-light of my day :)
so I hope you all stay tuned and enjoy leave comments
and don't forget to follow me on
twitter: @oluwatosin2
facebook: tosin alaba
youtube: skendles

No comments:

Post a Comment