Monday, November 7, 2011

Some body call me name!!!!

Omigoshhh!!!!!! do you guys remember "Daddy Showkey"?

Well today our paths crossed again after many years one of his songs popped into my head
 and i couldn't remember the artist and I asked my sis and she said "Daddyy Showkey" at first it didn't make a big difference, in the sense that it was only one song I was searching for(still cant find the song may be its nOt by "DS" after all )  and then i came across guess...
Yes YOur right
"Somebody Calling My Name Showkey" i mean to me i this Man was one of the big artists b4 the likes of 2baba(African Queen) even tho the started getting know at almos the same time
because the song was so catchy i would reckon every one would know it
and I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<3

And an extra addition the 2nd song i was looking for was "Danfo Driver" by Mad Melons
But reli "Mad Melons"...................(I also had to goggle to find the artist for danfo driver)


3 comments:

  1. wow! I remember them! I loved African Queen! Loving the blog!
    ~Crystal

    http://churchgirlchic.blogspot.com/
    P.S I am following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ChicBrie
    Yea they were great :)
    aww thanks very much...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Articoli di moda
    aww thanks very much
    and thank you for following


    Ola
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete