Tuesday, June 4, 2013

WhatBologgersDidNext Meet Up

Sannu!


I had the opportunity to grace the #Whatbloggersdidnext meet up organised by the lovely blogger Katie. I've been following her blog for some time now,she is always updated with her post and blog so this was a great opportunity to meet her and speak to her. I also meet some of the bloggers I follow so it was a refreshing meet and greet, also my first blogger meet up here in Ireland so this was a big deal.
Such a great job with the organising of the event which was held at Hard Rock Cafe in Temple bar, after getting acquainted with each other(mind you I was 1hr Fashionably late but it surely wasnt one of my proudest moment.) We head over to Inglot where we had a demo just for all of us which was a blast.
 Back to Hard Rock's for lunch by the every one was starving we were just ready to dig in..hehhe
All in all I had a great time and it was lovely meeting all the girls and I truly cant wait for the next time we all get together again. 
I and the lovely Katie
 I wanted to get a few stuff but they(Jervis) didn't have it there so on my way home I went to the inglot stall near me(Liffey Valley) and got these shadows they are absolutely fabulous can't wait to start using them.


Ps: We go a whole lot of goodies from Inglot and from NewYorkColours

Happy Reading
OlayemiAO





No comments:

Post a Comment