Sunday, June 30, 2013

KIKO SWAP HAUL


привет(Hello)

Hi guys. I'm here with a swap haul which I did with a lovely youtber. Her channel name is (Freedomprinsimy) feel free to check her out.
I wanted to try out some KIKO products(again I have major issues with companies that not deliver to Ireland I'll leave this rant for another post.) but they do not ship to Ireland which was fine on this occasion as it gave me the opportunity to reach out and do a swap with her. I had great fun doing this swap and I absolutely love all the products which I received. 
These are the pictures and swatches of the beauty products which I received.





I love this two colours from Kiko and L.A. Colours they are my 'IT'
Colour at the moment 



List of products:
1) Kiko Natural Concealer 05
2)Kiko Smart Lipstick 906
3) Kiko Smart Lipstick 923
4)Kiko Smart Lipstick 904
5)Kiko Smart Lip pencil 704
6)Kiko Smart Lip pencil 700 
7)Kiko Smart Eye pencil 812
8Kiko Ultimate Pen Long Wear Eyeliner
9)Kiko Ultra Tech Mascara 



Happy Reading 

OlayemiAO

No comments:

Post a Comment