Thursday, March 7, 2013

New Hair

Salue! 

I'm here today wit a hair post.
In the past weeks I have been in a stage with my natural hair where I can't have any extensions in without wanting to have it out within the next week, and on top of that I dyed my hair in the beginning of the year and it has been breaking like cray so I'm taking my time out to give it some tender TLC.
Onto this hair,this is the Lace Front by Outre in colour S1B/33 called Mystique. 
I just fell in-love straight hook and sinker.
The price is to die for as well I purchased this for 30 Euro and I was also told I could get 2 for 50.
BARGAIN!!!!
This hair so soft and the curls are just on point and while using a wide tooth come to comb through it 
the curs bounce back as in I'm in love..
Here are the images of the hair and pictures of Moi before and after.






Have you tried this brand of lace wig or are you willing to give it a try.
Let me know in the comment box..

Happy Reading
Ola
XOXO

6 comments: