Friday, November 23, 2012

The Versatile Blogger!

Thanks to from Trudie (xflashinlitesx.blogspot.ie) and Fola from (follyhoney.blogspot.ie) for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Means a lot ladies..:)

Now for the Nitty Gritty.

Here are the rules:

  1. Thank the Blogger that nominated me.
  2. Share 7 Random Facts about myself.
  3. Nominate 10 fellow Bloggers.
  4. Let nominated blogger know that they have been nominated
  5. Add the Versatile Award to my post.

7 Random Facts About Me!!!
(1) I love love love Ghanian songs
(2) I can bake in the middle of the night..:|
(3) Love to travel and try new things
(4) I'm an Internet addict (for a good cause tho..hehe)
(5) I rhyme all my words and create new songs while talking (is that even possible?) I do that
(6) I want to learn Ghanian due to my love for the songs without translation (so my ghana peps hook a sis up)hehe
(7)I also want to learn French and want to go and live there for a year or so...

I would also like to nominate

1.ZeldanFestus
2.chocolate laced
3.Texttexttiles
4.STYLE LOVELETTERS
5. NaturalistaG
6. Jocel Minta
7.Daisy-Mak Fashion Blog
8.IRONY OF ASHI
9. KilonSparkles?
10. Sunday Bella

Thanks Guys .....

Ola
xoxo







4 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating me for the versatile blogger award. I also nominate you for the same award. Keep up the good work.

    xoxo Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I'm happy you are participating

      Ola

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. thank you for nominating me for this award! i also love Ghanaian music

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I'm happy you are participating

      ola

      xoxo

      Delete