Saturday, September 1, 2012

So Close ....Yet!!!


So close….Yet!!!
Have you ever wanted something so much that is in a close proximity but you cannot have it?
 Either due to the circumstance, availability of the object or substance. It has happened to me on a number of occasions that I cannot even name or number, but on this particular occasion the object of my attraction was in front of me within reach but I could not have it because it was not yet my turn to receive and claim it as mine for a short amount of time.
In cases like this it can related to a person waiting on Lord and it has yet to come to pass and you are feeling down and you hope is beginning to fade or you have lost your hope already. Do not forget the Lord also says “For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry” Habakkuk 2:3.
So maybe some things has to “BE” waited up before it comes to pass at the “RIGHT” time for it to last longer and for you to enjoy it in perfect peace.
To be sincere there are some things that we get hold of at the wrong time and we do not have the peace of time to enjoy it and there are some things we get at the wrong time yet it does not last long so “I SHALL WAIT ON THE LORD”
WHAT ABOUT YOU??????
Have a good day..
Don’t forget to always leave your comments below.
I always love to read and hear people’s opinions and views.
Stay Blessed
And you can also reach me:
||Networks||
Facebook Page: Who Says Black Ain't Pretty
Twitter: @OlayemiAO
Personal Facebook: Olayemi Alaba
Blog:olaalaba@blogspot.com

This post was also posted on the http://texttexttiles.blogspot.com/ blog 
as part of a weekly contribution 
check her out.

9 comments:

  1. Well captured...I know the feeling and I can relate....waiting on the Lord is painful yet very rewarding

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. thank you very much glad you enjoyed the read
      stay tuned and you can also check my blog for some of my other pieces

      Ola
      xo

      Delete
  3. I'm glad to see you still here :) And the longer you wait the happier you'll be when you finally get it. But I think everybody knows the feeling :)
    Best Wishes
    Little Housewife

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen my sister!!

    p.s. check out my blog I just nominated you for an award =] x God bless

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this trouser on urban outfitters a few days ago and decided that I really wanted it bcz it was a rare piece. Then I "discovered" that I had no money to get that trouser. This led me to blame this on the fact that I had no job even though I was trying so hard to find one and then I found myself slightly complaining to God all the time about my lack. But I know that God always works things out for good. In fact I've seen Him do it countless times in my life yet my patience runs out when I find myself in the circumstance. May God give us patience to wait for the appointed time as you have said. Great post.

    ReplyDelete