Monday, December 5, 2011

Just Norah......

Hello World!!!

I'm here with another Piece. (which is my second piece on this blog.. the unknown is the first check it out)
This Piece is a true story and not a fiction. 
It was written by a close friend of mine,
I have not edited this piece this is how "He" wrote it
and how I'm posing it. It is pure as the "extra virgin oil" you see any where(LoL)
I hope you enjoy reading it and the song.
We hope to receive feedback form every reader, it would be appreciated, and to know
 everyone's views and opinions and if they have ever been in a situation like this.



There's this girl
Her name's Norah
I'm sort of interested in her
I got her contact details
So I could text her..

We started talking', got a bit closer yet further...
She's bi sexual, she's got a partner..
Yet she finds me attractive, She opposes it..

She's so good at making me seem non-existent..
I try to imitate her, but I can't endure it
Not sure how I'm feeling'
I gotta put up with this girl for an academic year

I met her partner, we had a conversation...
She's with a girl and not with me…
I've been single for too long…
I don't have to search so far, Norah's around, but it's complicated...

At 21, I can't account for a decent girl in my life... Yet.
Why am I such a sucker for girls?
My lady friend said I'm only being "human".
I've got exams to worry about, but Norah's occupied my mind

Apparently she's good without me.. But is it all true?
Sought for advice, and I was told to "back off" since she ain't single... I should, but I don't want to... "Why not have us both?" I thought to myself...

I wish I never met her... I'd be better off if I hadn't...

I hate that I fall for her type... I want her in my life...
Because my love's being' faded...

Tick tock time's going' by too..
If I can't do it now, I'd be lucky to do it tomorrow...


Hope you enjoyed reading this 
:)

Ola

xoxo

10 comments:

  1. I agree with your lady friend, there is nothing wrong with being human and nothing wrong with falling in love from time to time. It means having a hearth and falling for someone shapes us as human beings in this beautiful belly-tingling way. Wishing you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @little housewife
    Yea i know i said dat to him as well
    Its "HE" by the way..
    thanks for stopping by...::)


    Ola

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. He, she... we are all humans :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheesh this guy is honest oh, but that must be so painful!
    Aww I wish him the best, it will hurt for now but I am sure he will get over it.
    About the being 21 and not having a decent girl in his life, i defo think he should just be patient. There are so many girls out there but the right one hasn't come. He seems like he has his head screwed on and i know a girl will come "knocking" soon (not to say that he should give every girl a chance)

    Awww btw Ola these posts are interesting oh! hehe can't wait for another 1!

    xX.Fola.Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @FollyHoney
    I knw right :)
    im nt sure about his head lol joking(he is goin to have one smart ans wen he sees dis lol)
    all wat you have said i tld him but guys.....no comment to their probs...smh


    Thanks gul..:) so glad you enjoy dem <3
    i look forward to reading post from your blog i love your nail tutorials on there and im in love with my nails and havent had time of late for them :(... so more post *knees pleading*
    hehe


    Ola

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. May your Christmas sparkle with moments of joy, love, laughter & family time. May the year ahead be full of contentment and love.
    Wishing you all the best, and loads of smile, not only for upcoming Holidays but for every day in a year. Have a Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwww this is something. he's just 21 jo haba dats still very young.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @tunmama
    i knw right
    he is a young guy in an old mans body
    lol

    ReplyDelete