Monday, October 3, 2011

OOTD/ 03/10/2011

This is my out fit of the day!!!
today's weather was beautiful 
and we in October {weird}
but
anywho I decided to soak in
and take advantage of it by dressing very............
Dnt knw a word to classify it...lol
But u know what I love it
the main theme was brown 
and white to make it look sophisticated 
And a multi scarf to finish it off 
<3
Lets not for get about jewellery
I used some vintage pieces to couple it off..

ps:(outfit from primarks)



I love this dress it gives u the filling u
were back in the 60's
girls going to school holding their notes
that's how I in co-operated my own take of it 

Love this bag...
I had lots of book in it and while
trying to force it to close
I broke the clasp
(first time me taking it out)
have to get it fixed




 the owl long chain and rings i got at a flea market in Dublin(around somewhere cant remember)
and the ear-ring I got at forever 21
luvvvvv them

OHHHHHH AND THE BROWN BOOTS ARE SO COMFY
SERIOUS
AND VERY STEADY TO WALK IN
I WAS OUT SINCE MORNING AND GOT IN
LIKE PAST EIGHT
AND MY FEET
WERE JUST DANDY
ONE OF MA FAV
BOOTS NOW


hehe(Me)



I like dis
Nw this i love
Twas quite windy
the scarf I got from M&S



I was about to be blown away
(See my facial expression)
LOL!!!

And last but nt the least
my cute bro xxxx






Hope u guys had a wonderful Monday today
I know I did...
Till the next post

4 comments: