Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Unknown

It has been a while that the dead has passed. I and my family has been through thick and thin. 
But at the end there's always something to hold on to hope for better days to come. 




But this time there seems to be no way out, It seem like ‎I’m on a little boat, In the middle of the sea, with no compass or direction, 


and all ‎that I can see right ahead of me is the deep grey sea stretching both wide to the extreme end, touching the sky on the horizon.








 This place is a very desolate and lonely place to be, one which ‎‎I wouldn't wish even my worst enemy to be in.
It is here I am stuck in, in this parallel universe 'I classify it in this term' because it is the way I see it.







 The surroundings around me are black and grey.




 It feels like I was back in a century where there was no colour TV,



 the grasses around me are grey. I have never seen a grey grass before in my life but in this world its all there, I have never felt safe for a second in this "parallel universe". 




 I know there are people out there who feel the same way I feel but they harbour it in. I want to express my self in a way  that makes the people around me in this” parallel universe"






 know that they are not alone and they are not the only people who experience this as an individual....  







 Welcome to the beginning of the story of my life...



6 comments:

  1. i love this ....as a matter of fact, this is a fantastic piece, and am gonna refer for publication in accepted places..this just goes a long way to say that you have a sure seat on the success table..am proud of you....adejuyin, ur baby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is such a nice piece. Now its clear you are not only beautiful but you got brains plus beauty. I have come to respect you more as a lady and i hope you keep this up.
    Ciao.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice...am following now!thanks for d comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank...:) glad u enjoyed it

    im following as well :)

    ReplyDelete