Thursday, December 6, 2012

Sweet Potato Fritters


I know it has been a while I posted any thing about cooking. Fear not for I have come with a quick simple recipe. Great for cocktails parties, quick yet simple and delicious dinners (well for students shall I say ;) who know)  kiddies parties and so many more..
Ok lets get into it.

What you will need, in this post I used 3 Sweet potatoes (you can use as many as you want depending on the crowd).

Ingredients:

3 Sweet Potatoes
2 Garlic (roughly chopped)
1 Can of Chopped Tomatoes
4 Onions
Tea spoon Curry
Tea spoon Black Peppercorns
As you know or didn't know I'm Nigerian we season with the eye
Seasoning Salt

LETS GET STARTED.

In the steps below I rinsed the potatoes and i peeled it with the peeler and cut both ends as you will see below.

CHOP CHOP


I cut them into chunky medium strips for the same cooking time
FINISHED 


MAKE SURE TO LIGHTLY SPRAY THE TRAY BEFORE LAYING THE
POTATOES ON THE TRAY



 This is the finished product :D cooking time 45-50 mins..Now if you do not have the patience you can fry the Sweet potato.. so its a very flexible dish..
This was accompanied with my onion sauce...YUMMM!!!

Presentation of some sort. I wrapped a news paper in a cone like shape to give the street food effect and the onion sauce was dished in a mortar
Yes Pestle & Mortar it fit its purpose i wanted :)


Close up of onion sauce.


Happy Munching 

Ola

XoXo








3 comments:

  1. Will try this. Do you have the recipe for the onion sauce? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes indeed i do decided not to put it in so nt to make the post too long ill have in up asap :)

    Ola

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete